When you have to organise group travel in a locality, it’s always best to think about the logistics of this well in advance. Hiring a coach in Bradford is easy and is a ready-made solution to the anxiety, hassle and sheer time it can take to try and organise this yourself...and with uncertain results. Bradford minibus hire are professionals in arranging group travel in and around this great city, which is so full of things to do and places to visit.
Bradford is in the Metropolitan Borough of the City of Bradford, which is in West Yorkshire, nestling at the foothills of the Pennines. Less than 10 miles from Leeds, Bradford really became well-known in the 19th century as an international centre of textile manufacture, especially wool. In fact it was known as the ‘wool capital of the world’.
With access to coal, iron ore and soft water, its growth was set as a great manufacturing base and an increased population ensued.
Its magnificent listed Victorian architecture, such as the grand Italianate City Hall, make it a superb place for a 60th birthday party event or any celebration or business event.
Our services include a driver who is highly qualified, fully insured and trained in customer care with knowledge of passenger comfort and safety. He or she will also know Bradford like a map.
Our vehicles are clean, modern, and have air-conditioning, with comfortable seating to guarantee that an enjoyable ride is part of your event.
Bradford taxi hire can be at the airport waiting for your flight touchdown even if your flight is delayed as we monitor the arrivals with our up to date technology. We can pick-up, drop down and meet and greet, whisking you or your guests away and to your hotel, business or other destination rapidly but not rushed, and without fuss.
We have been in the minibus hire service in Bradford for years and have built up a solid reputation amongst both locals and visitors who return again and again to use our firm. They know they can rely on us, with our track record of dependability and customer experience. That is why most of our business comes through word of mouth direct referrals. From carrying elderly people who may need more time and be infirm, those with disabilities including sight and hearing loss, to parents with young children and excitable, noisy teenagers.
Book online or by phone now!
Our Happy Customers
- “We were very pleased with the service we received from Investravel. Our home is not easy to find but the driver had left plenty of time to follow our instructions when he phoned for help. He was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely use and recommend this company again especially for groups of 6 and above.bellsouth.net
- “Hi, I booked with Investravel as my family were going out to Christmas dinner on Christmas Day. The price was fantastic to take 10 of us out including multiple pick up and drop offs. The driver Atif was extremely pleasant, prompt and accommodating. Highly recommend and will definitely use them again. Kind Regards, Stephanie International Business Manager
- “I booked an 8 seat minibus with a driver from Investravel for Boxing Day 2015. Great correspondence from the team and they beat all other quotes from rival companies! Good driver, he got us safely to and from our venue in good time and even had a dance with us on the journey home! Thanks again, Ed
- “We booked a coach for a party of 20 for New Years Eve to take us from Portsmouth to London and back. The service was very flexible, communicative, and friendly. The coach drivers were brilliant, very accommodating and punctual. I will definitely book through you again and recommend to friends. Thank you for all your help with the booking, hope you have a great 2016! Kind regards, Ulrika
- “Good Morning Mr Harris, Thank you for your services on Friday night. The coach arrived promptly, the service was great and the drop offs at the end were to our requirements. Overall a really great service and we would certainly use you again in the future. Regards Andrewfrom serocorsolutions.com